A guide to our Services
The Chapel - Service times, music etc...
- Our funeral services are held every 60 minutes starting on the hour. This allows plenty of time to be seated for the service.
- A simpler service is available at 9.00 and 9.30 in the morning at a reduced fee. This allows 20 mins for the actual service in the chapel.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- We have seating for around 100 mourners plus ample standing room inside.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large attendances.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- We can offer webcasting and recording of your service.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the chapel after the funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 3 days.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUSIC, WEBCASTS & SERVICE RECORDINGS.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.